We now have four vacancies on the Parish Council.
be at least 18 years old on the day of your nomination, and. A British citizen, an eligible Commonwealth citizen or a citizen of any member state of the European Union. And,
- either be registered to vote on the current register with the local council.
- or have either worked or lived in the council’s area for one year.
- been an owner or tenant of any land or premises in the council’s area for one year.
• are bankrupt
• have served a prison sentence, including suspended sentences, of three months
or more within five years prior to the election
• have been disqualified under any legislation relating to corrupt or illegal practices